Monday, August 30, 2010

fan expo 2010




Hello all, so in case I didn't already post this, aerial ambition is going to be my official photoblog from now on. ANytime I go to cool events or shows/tours, I'll post the photos here, but there won't be too much introspection going on...
So Fan Expo. I'll keep it short and say that I hope next year is better organized, because they sort of dropped the ball on this year's con. I did get my beautiful Mohinder's autograph, though, and found out that he's filming on the set right next door to the circus school, which made me feel cool and stalker-ish all at once.
Cosplay-wise, I was impressed. I went as a random steampunk character, and considering I sort of put an outfit together out of stuff I already owned, I think I looked pretty cool. Freya, my dragon shoulder-puppet, made her second public appearance, and was a hit. LOTS of comic costumes, not as many anime cosplays as in the past, but they were definitely still there. Mere's Romona Flowers was a hit (no pun intended, see giant hammer) and we even found a few evil ex's to get photos with. Here are some highlights costume-wise..




Ganondarf from Zelda 64!!! I loooved that game!

















Venom, obvi. This guy had made the made himself and was super scary what with all those teeth..













Posted by T.W // 7:51 PM


Comments:
awesome photos! why wasn't it that well organized though?
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
nice photos, they are simply awesome.
http://wearetigers.blogspot.in/
 
Post a Comment

Copyrights & Credits

Aerial Ambition © Tiffany
Designed by Aethereality.net
Brushes © Hybrid Genesis

About Me

I'm a circus-performing, crazy- horse riding, costume- designing, comic book- reading university student who owns way too much Mac makeup. It's disturbing, really, just how much I have. But I'm bloody awesome anyway.

Archives

Friends

  kt the high dictatress of the universe
  meredith the boobtastic
  nikki high queen of smutsia
  bish the mad scientist

Links

  Cosplay.com
  Cirque Sublime homepage
  Doug Jones' Official Website
  Mugglenet.com
  American Cosplay Paradise
  M.A.C homepage
  Nice Hair Webcomic

Dream Diary

I had a dream where my dad was a keeper of some sort of tokens or objects that would turn whoever found them into superheroes. The catch was as soon as anyone touched these objects some signal went out to some sort of ninjas/bad people who promptly then tried to hunt my dad and I down. But I had super powers so it was all good!

My Pet!

my pet!
Designed by Aethereality.net Designed by Aethereality.net Designed by Aethereality.net